Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mom of the year - to all the OMHN moms





A special award to all of us!

Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!

2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they are too the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

* * *

1.

Sometimes I feel awful that I desperately need to do things just for me.

2.

1. I love being close to my kids, watching them grow.
2. I love doing my best to nurture their good traits.
3. I love when my girls are excited about what the day will bring.
4. I love it when my child internalizes what we’ve learned — “Allah can make anything happen, He just says ‘Be!, right mom?’”
5. I love it when they talk about how much they love Allah Subhan’wa Taala and His Prophet.
6. I love it when they are happy.
7. I love it when we pray together.

3. I tag:

fisabillilah
loving Allah and raising my kids
Teaching Mastery for the English speaking muslim child
Come share my thoughts. . .
Talibideen Jr.

omhn.blogspot.com

* * *


2 comments: